We offer several brands of lenses and lens options to help you stay comfortable and healthy throughout your day to day activities.
- Single Vision lenses
- These lenses are focused to one distance are are generally fit for most patients under the age of 40
- Bifocal lenses
- These lenses have a small horizontal line on the bottom of the lens that is focused for near reading vision and everything above the line is focused for the distance. These lenses allow patients to easily read and see the distance.
- Trifocal Lenses
- These lenses have two lines on the bottom of the lens, the lowest line allows patients to read at near, the middle line allows patients to see clearly at an intermediate or computer distance and the top is focused for the distance. These lenses are great for all activities like working with a computer, reading and driving and are great options for patients that are unable to adapt to Progressive (No-Line) Lenses
- Progressive Addition lenses (No-Lines)
- These lenses do not have any visible lines. They allow patients to see clearly at all distances. Towards the middle of the lenses they gradual increase the power to allow patients to comfortably read, use a computer and drive. The take some practice to use and require the patient to have proper eye and head position to see clearly.
- Lens materials
- We can produce your prescription lenses from a number of different materials including CR-39 plastic, polycarbonate, Trivex, and high index plastic.
- The material that we use will impact the appearance, clarity, weight and thickness of your lenses
- Anti-Reflective Coatings Crizal https://www.essilorusa.com/products/crizal
- Help reduce the amount of glare caught in lenses, reduce the amount of visible glare from photos etc., Scratch and Smudge Resistance
- Blue Light Protection - We also offer protective coatings from high energy blue light that is emitted from devices, TV , computers and phones that may cause strain to your eyes.
- Light intelligent lenses - Transitions https://www.essilorusa.com/products/transitions
- Anti-Fog Options
- Scratch coatings
- Additional options for lenses are also available depending on need.